Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Monday, August 16, 2010

Rest and Relaxation

I have to admit, this wedding season has worn me out pretty good. I've shot more weddings this year than I've ever shot before. While this is an awesome thing and I love doing what I do, it can quickly become routine, just another weekend and just another wedding. Everyone needs a break every now and then...

Noticing this, my girlfriend Debra was begging me to get away for a weekend, to take a break. She was right (like she usually is about these things), and I feel a lot better now!

We spent the weekend up in Yadkin Valley, North Carolina spending some time exploring the country side, learning about and tasting wine, and eating some awesome BBQ. I'm halfway through wedding season now and I feel pumped and ready to go! My creative juices are flowing and I can't wait to photograph some more weddings.

Remember to make time to get away.

Here are a few quick pix from the trip!

Yadkin Valley Wine Tour
It's gorgeous up there!


Yadkin Valley Wine Tour
It was a little humid... this is my attempt at taking a picture of some chardonnay grapes with a foggy lens


Yadkin Valley Wine Tour
Cabernet ripening up


Yadkin Valley Wine Tour


Yadkin Valley Wine Tour
Getting distracted


Yadkin Valley Wine Tour
We stayed in this awesome renovated tobacco cabin, it was totally rustic and unique


Yadkin Valley Wine Tour
Debra being gorgeous


Yadkin Valley Wine Tour
The vines at Shadow Springs Vineyard

No comments:

Post a Comment