Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Friday, April 6, 2012

Eunjee & Kevin's Engagement Shoot

I'll never forget when I first met Eunjee early last year. Here I was trying to learn a little bit more about her wedding and what I can do for her and all she could do was make fun of my sorry album choices. I'll never forget that. And I can never thank her enough. There are always those times when you know you should work on something but for whatever reason you just don't. Yup that was me and albums for awhile. Thanks to her prodding though I have been offering some stunning leather bound archival albums ever since. Sometimes it just takes that one person...

And for Eunjee that one person is Kevin. He encourages her to run farther. And running they do! No joke these guys get up before the sun does and get a 6-7 mile run knocked out before I roll out of my bed. I'm impressed. So all I could do at this point is try to impress them with my photo taking ability because they pretty much have me beat every way else. Here it goes!

Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session


Greenville Engagement Session

No comments:

Post a Comment