Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nature Up Close

I went out with my good friend Dahni the other day to take some pictures at Turning Point Park in Rochester. It's always a great place to take pictures but I was really loving all the nature that day. The colors and textures were just amazing. Here are a few of my favorites!

Rochester Nature Photography


Rochester Nature Photography


Rochester Nature Photography


Rochester Nature Photography


Rochester Nature Photography

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the third one. Very nice colors. It's never easy to shoot landscapes when the sun is the brightest. You pulled it of well. Love the last one too. Great catch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed you can tell its the middle of the day. Yes it is very tough to shoot in the middle of the day. I tried to do my best to mask it but you still figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool - i clicked on your blog not knowing what to expect - these are really beautiful - I love the one of the white puffy things.

    ReplyDelete