Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Greenville SC Aerial Photography

Last week I had the awesome chance to photograph Greenville from a totally different perspective. My friend had offered to take me up in his little Cessna to capture Greenville from the air. I've taken pictures from airplanes before, but never around big mountains like this. It was a blast and I'm happy to report Greenville still looks awesome from the air. Here's a few of my favorites!

Greenville SC Aerial Photographer

Greenville SC Aerial Photographer

Greenville SC Aerial Photographer

Greenville SC Aerial Photographer

Greenville SC Aerial Photographer

Greenville SC Aerial Photographer

Greenville SC Aerial Photographer

Greenville SC Aerial Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment