Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Featured: Southern Weddings Magazine

Wow has this been an awesome week or what! First, I get word that I've won the bride's choice award for 2012. And today I get featured on Southern Weddings Magazine's Blog.



You can checkout some of the photos I took of the Bow Tie Napkins from Katie's Wedding at Table Rock Lodge that were featured here: http://iloveswmag.com/2012/01/12/southern-spotting-bow-tie-napkins/. Katie did such an awesome job putting together all the little details for her wedding that I only knew it was a matter of time before they got picked up by a magazine.



Wow what a way to kick start a year! Here's for 2012 so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment