Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Monday, December 3, 2012

Falls Park Suspension Bridge Greenville Proposal Photography

I had been waiting in the public restroom outside of Overlook Grille for thirty minutes now. Where were they? Normally I'd assume they forgot about me, but I wasn't waiting around for just any session: Webb was going to propose to his girlfriend of three years on the bridge in falls park. Another fifteen minutes went by. Where the heck was he!? No text messages, no phone calls, no nothing. As soon as I got up to leave I just about hit him on the way out. Gotta hate traffic. By this time it was totally pitch black out so we had a slight change of plans to do the usually super-crowded suspension bridge. As they walked past what looked like just another stranger sitting on a bench, I picked up my camera and followed just behind...

Greenville SC Proposal in Falls Park


Greenville SC Proposal in Falls Park


Greenville SC Proposal in Falls Park


Greenville SC Proposal in Falls Park


Greenville SC Proposal in Falls Park


Greenville SC Proposal in Falls Park


Greenville SC Proposal in Falls Park


Greenville SC Proposal in Falls Park

Thanks so much for having me capture such an awesome moment! Congrats again guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment