Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Monday, October 12, 2009

Josh's Photo Vortex: Now in HD

In celebration of one full year of blogging I've decided to make the site W I D E R. As you probably noticed this allows a lot more space for the good stuff (the photos!). Since most people have a decent sized monitor these days, and 56k is pretty much dead (woohooo!) there is no reason to keep the site (and images) so small. As for you people who follow me on facebook, click here to visit my actual blog and start viewing my posts in HD!

So get your big monitors and high speed connections ready! Our blog is now in High Definition!

No comments:

Post a Comment