Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Derrick and Andrea's Epic Engagement Session

I really love working with creative people. Not only are they willing to try any ideas that I suggest, but they come up with some even better ones on their own. I've known Derrick for a little while now and I'm really excited to be able to take his wedding photos in a few months. Here is a few shots from their awesome engagement session.


Check out those rockin shoes!












































3 comments:

  1. Good work Josh! Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHHH omg...I love them Josh..They're awesome. thanx for everything!...They're Uh-Mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are remarkable! And those blue shoes! Job well done, Girlie!

    ReplyDelete