Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011 Detroit Autoshow Preview

Having just gotten back from the 2011 Detroit Autoshow, I'm definitely on a major automotive high. This was my first year at a REAL autoshow and I have to say the show just blew me away. It couldn't even begin to compare to the last auto show I've been to, the 2009 Rochester Autoshow. Not only was the show about three times the size, the displays, cars, and overall presentation were all top notch.

Naturally I took several hundred thousand photos while I was there. Here's a quick sneak peak... many to come very soon!

Detroit Autoshow Porsche Cayman R 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment