Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stacey and Michael Wedding Sneak Peak | Fort Mill Wedding Photographer

Here is a quick sneak peak from Stacey and Michael's wedding just a few days ago in Fort Mill, SC. Believe it or not I captured this photo without the help of Photoshop. That's right, I made this image using just my trusty 50mm f1.4 lens and my Nikon flash. Yes, no fake photoshop lens flares were hurt in the capturing of this photo.

I really love the overall look to this and the emotion captured in their expressions. Can't wait to post the rest from their day!

Bride and Groom Lens Flare Photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment