Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Meghan and Dalton Extended Sneak Peak

I have to admit most of my sneak peaks are one or two images... but Meghan and Dalton are special. They got married at the gorgeous Carolina Country Club in Spartanburg, SC this past weekend. From the awesome weather, to the gorgeous details I'm still amazed by all the time and effort they put into their wedding. I'm still putting the finishing touches on the photos but here are a few of my favorites so far. Can't wait to post the rest!

Spartanburg Sc Wedding Photographer

Spartanburg Sc Wedding Photographer

Spartanburg Sc Wedding Photographer

Spartanburg Sc Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment