Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Greenville SC Wedding Photographer Website Updates!

Alright here it is! After spending the last week overhauling EVERY SINGLE PHOTO on my main website its time to put it up online for the world to see! The layout is pretty much the same BUT that's where it stops; There are 200+ new images on the site. Oh and those photos are almost double the size of the last images! That's right, super extra HD sized! 95% of the photos are from this year as well. See, I'm not just relying on my old award winning photos to make my site look great. Alright if your still reading its time to head over and check it out for yourself!

Greenville SC Wedding Photographer | J. Jones Photography Portfolio



Hope you guys enjoy it!

Oh yea! If your reading this on an ipad or iphone I've got a special Steve Jobs approved version right here! Just click this handy ipad!

ipad_version


Check it out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment