Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Record week on the blog

I just wanted to thank all the people that have been checking out my blog in the last week. We had a record 200+ visitors in the last week alone! We have also just about doubled the number of followers as well. I'm really glad to have all of you on board! I also want to say thanks to all my long time readers, I really appreciate you guys!

I love photography and I would probably do it even if no one looked at my work. That being said, its a great feeling to know people enjoy my work and like to keep up on my latest adventures! Lots coming soon, stay tuned!

Fireworks

No comments:

Post a Comment