Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Monday, November 17, 2008

Abandoned Bus

So I had a pretty frightening experience the other night. When I was out taking pictures in dense fog I came across an abandoned bus. I don't know how long it was sitting there but it was pretty creepy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I walked up to it to see if it was open, and sure enough it was.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I started to head back to the end of the bus to see if anything interesting was back there...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And suddenly I saw someone trying to get up from under the bus...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Needless to say after seeing this I decided to call it a night.

Here's your tip for the day: When taking pictures in abandoned school buses watch out for zombies.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like someone wanted to freak you out and it worked! I feel bad for you.

    ReplyDelete