Here is how I keep my stuff organized:
- I tag all my images with the date and subject
- I pick out my favorites from each shoot
- I touch up just my favorite shots from the shoot
- I then save them in a seperate favorites folder (one for each month)
- In that folder I have a folder for resized images for posting to the web
- I keep backup copies of all my images on a 1tb external drive
I just started doing this about a year ago but it really helps you keep your head on straight. This way when I want to locate my favorites from each shoot, its easy, I just open up my favorites folder from that month.
I order prints of these favorites to frame. I think its extremely important to print your work. There is nothing like seeing one of your images framed on the wall.
Here is some of my latest work:
Lisa & Alan's Wedding Album - I really liked the suede cover on it!
Some 11x14" and 16x20" prints I did for them
Too much stuff to frame