Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lots of great stuff coming soon

Sorry for the lack of posts today! I have a ton of great new stuff in the works though. I've shot nearly 2,000 pictures in the last week.

I got a chance to shoot some pictures of downtown Greenville the other day. Today I also did some photography at the European Auto Fest at BMW. I got a ton of great shots there that I will be posting next week.  I just got back from Dori and Daniel's Wedding as well. It was a beautiful candle-lit ceremony in an old rustic church with no windows. Difficult to photograph, but I got some beautiful results. Stay tuned, lots of great stuff is coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment