Wedding Photography Portfolio Site   |   View our All New Photography Blog  |   Contact Us                                                                                   

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I love Google


I've always been a fan of Google's products but they have really amazed me in the last few months. It blows me away how easy their products are to use, and that they offer them all for free! I recently started using Google reader. If your not familiar with it, it basically pulls RSS feeds in from all the sites you usually have to check on a daily basis. This makes staying on top of the current news, photography, weather and automotive developments even easier. I can log on and see on a single page what sites updated while I was gone!! 

I'm also a huge fan of Google Analytics (detailed website statistics), Google Webmaster (website search engine optimization), Gmail (full featured online email system), Google Chrome (their brilliant new web browser) and of course their search engine. Hats off to Google for making great products that don't cost the end user anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment